Entry requirement for PPL
- Age from 21 – 55 years.
- Medical fitness (Class I / II)
Components of a PPL(A) course and probable duration
|Module 1 Theoretical Training||3 months|
|Theory Examinations at CAASL||1-2 weeks|
|Module 2 Flying training||40 hours – 3 months|
|Flying Test by CAASL||2 hours|
Theoretical Training – Contents
- Air Law and Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight
- Navigation & Communication Theory
- Human Performance Limitations
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance & Planning
- Practical Communication (RT Test)
Flight Training – Contents
Total duration for a Full PPL course module 1 and 2 is approximately 6 months.
|Cross country||05 hours as PIC|
|Solo flights||10 hours|
Payments can made be in 5 easy, interest free installments.